Friday, June 4, 2010

Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair (I COME TO YOU)


Courtesy Mobile Computer Repair (I COME TO YOU)





www.courtesymobile.com


Don't trash or throw away your computer. Let me repair it and get it up and running for you.








Courtesty Mobile Computer Repair Online Services & In Home or Office Service




Flat Rate Computer Repair At An Affordable Price!









Remote Assistance is a feature available on all computers with an internet connection that allows a technician to temporary share your screen, keyboard and mouse over the internet. Remote Assistance allows us to offer assistance, repair and training to our clients.




This is my online repair process?
Please click here to schedule an appointment for remote assistance



If you don't get a reply in 15 minutes please call me at (904) 405-8369 to ensure I will be able to assist you. I will contact you to schedule the session either through email or phone call. After a confirmation is confirmed simply click on the pay now link and make a payment. Once your payment is confirmed and completed click on the link on the bottom of my page that says "Click here to give me access to fix your computer." I will provide you with a support key and then you will simply have to allow the software to install and within 1-2 minutes our session will begin. It's that simple.




It is cheaper to have me remotely repair your computer or come to your location than it is for you to take your computer to a shop not knowing what they are doing with your computer or information. On top of that knowing if it is repaired correctly and have to be without for a few days to a few weeks. Let me be the man to take away all of those frustrations with my services with over 250 satisfied customers.




For better, faster, less expensive service visit my website @ http://www.courtesymobile.com/ or call Darryl @
(904) 405-8369




Specializing in:


* Online Repair (REMOTE ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT)




* Computer Repair & Diagnosis




* Motherboard Repair (Laptops & Desktops)




* Laptop Screen Replacement




* DC Jack Replacement/Repair




* Bios Password Resets




* Laptop BGA Reflow (Blank Screen on most HPs & Compaqs)




* Troubleshooting




* Computer Setup




* Password Recovery




* Virus protection including (adware, malware, and spyware) removal and prevention




* Custom Builds




* Preventative Maintenance




* Program & Hardware Installations




* Tune Up & Clean Up to Eliminate popups, freezes, & slow startups




* Upgrades




* Networking (wired & wireless)




* Data Recovery & Restoration




* & Much More!




Give me a call @ 904-405-8369 and ask for Darryl or for more information or any questions feel free email me at info@courtesymobile.com
If I don't answer please leave me a voicemail, send me an email, or text me to get back to you promptly





100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!









References are available upon your request for your own piece of mind.




Visit my website: http://www.courtesymobile.com/




keywords: computer setup, computer service, pc repair, tune up, mobile repair, virus removal, network, programs, windows 7, xp, vista, online assistance, online support, online repair, remote assistance, remote support, remote repair, cheap computer repair, flat rate computer repair, affordable computer repair, need help, virus removal


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this post, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
    iPhone Repair Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing experience to visit this site and read the articles and substance.

    Buy Network Cards Online & Buy Computer Cases Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically expected to record a lively word remembering the ultimate objective to express significant appreciation to you for those grand tips and bits of knowledge you are showing up on this site.

    Computer repair shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of article is interesting and fun to read. I like reading and I am always searching for informative info like this.
    Data recovery Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. iphone repair dubai are blooming in the cyber world to achieve the pinnacle in Laptop repair center and Laptop service center. Being our cost effective, perfection and honesty are the main factors in this sector for Laptop repair and Laptop service.

    ReplyDelete